February 26, 2014

My Many Colored Days... Freebie!

In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday this weekend... I just posted my first TPT product and freebie!

Today, we read Dr. Seuss's My Many Colored Days.  Then, I gave my students about 10 minutes to complete a the following writing prompt: On ____ days, I feel _____ because...


Click here to download the template for FREE from my TPT store! If you use it, please rate me and leave feedback to help me get started on TPT. 


After we were all done writing, I bound the pages together and we read our very own book which we called Our Many Colored Days. The kids loved it and our first class book turned out great! I wish we could have incorporated some artwork, but there is just not enough time in the day. (I know you feel me.)








My favorite is by the student that changed her color to "Alabama Red" at the last minute... ha! She knows her teacher well!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!