April 21, 2014

A Peek at My Week!

I'm linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for the "A Peek at My Week" linky party!


Well, I was on spring break last week so today was ROUGH.

This is how I started my morning (after 2 cups of coffee):


Here is what we are up to in second grade this week:

  • Earth Day
  • reading and understanding poetry
  • writing stories about spring break
  • introducing genetics
  • landforms
  • Flat Stanley
  • beginning EOY reading testing (sigh)

On Friday, the Chick-Fil-A cow is coming to visit my classroom because my class won the Chick-Fil-A spirit night competition a few weeks ago. (Shh!! They have no idea!)


Only 35 days of school left! THIRTY FIVE! I can't believe it!

I'm about to have survived my first year teaching. I didn't know if I'd live to see the day.

2 comments:

  1. Genetics -- WOW!! I'm impressed for second grade. :) Thanks for linking up! Hope the rest of your week goes well.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh VERY basic... inherited traits and the fact that cats won't have dogs as babies, etc. Ha!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!