May 6, 2014

First EVER Tuesday Timesavers! Link Up!

Welcome to My Carolina Classroom.

Thank you for joining me in my FIRST time EVER hosting a Linky party!

I am all about multitasking, saving time, and being efficient. Efficiency is a MUST because our workload as teachers is insane!

Grab the button and link up below. Thanks for coming by!

My Carolina Classroom

Tired of getting papers with no names even after you have reminded your students umpteen times to write their names and numbers on their papers?

Sick of wasting your time trying to identify a student's work by their handwriting?

This is one of my absolute favorite things that I have implemented in my classroom since Day 1 of second grade. I saw a similar idea on Pinterest and made it my own. 

Put this at the top of your turn-in tray and watch it work like a charm. 

To thank you for coming by and linking up with my first Tuesday Timesaver linky party, my stop signs are available for FREE on TPT until Friday. Click on the picture to download. Enjoy!

Link up here!


  1. Love this linky! I know it will grow as you keep posting, so please continue!

    I have students highlight before turning in papers, too and it is great! They love using the highlighters and I love knowing which paper belongs to which student.

  2. I tried to do this for the last two years! Some kids were great about it, and others, not as much! Even with the highlighters right above the turn in bin with a BIG label telling them to highlight their name students STILL don't do it!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!