May 16, 2014

Five for Friday: Let the Countdown Begin

16 days left. Not that I'm counting.

Just kidding, I've been counting for weeks now. TGIF!


The end is near, my friends.

He was actually reading in there, believe it or not, so I kept my mouth shut. 


My first Donors Choose project is now live!! I am so excited about it and flattered by the support that I have already received. I cannot wait to see what blessings my students receive from Donors Choose. Advice? Suggestions?


I started - and finished - this book this week. It was great!! I need to start collecting titles for some summer pleasure reading. 


As I mentioned last week, I am officially a TPT addict. 

"Hi, Kristin."

I know this is a safe zone sooo I'm excited to show off some new products. Similar to my Mother's Day project, these are end-of-year creative writing prompts in a newspaper format. They are available for grades 1st - 4th right now. Shout out to my Instagram friends who got this baby for free!


It's only been a year since I finished undergrad, but I have been seriously, seriously considering going back to get my masters degree soon. I'm thinking next summer... or maybe even this fall if the right program falls into my lap. As soon as school ends, I'm going to start studying for the GRE - yuck! Any advice about GRE or getting my masters? Any help is appreciated!

P.S. See ya back here on Tuesday for Tuesday Timesavers!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm considering going back to school too. Any thoughts about what you'd like to study? I figure I have to know that before I can go back and I'm still completely stumped!! Haha.

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    XO, Kelly Anne


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!