May 13, 2014

Tuesday Timesaver: Behavior Codes (and Freebie!)

Welcome to the second ever Tuesday Timesavers linky party! Thanks for coming by.
My Carolina Classroom


So before I began teaching this year, I had my behavior system all planned out. I was going to buy some of those cute behavior calendars on TPT and put them in cute folders for my kiddos. Well, as it turns out, my school uses agendas. I panicked for a moment, then decided to turn my students' agendas into behavior calendars.

I decided which behaviors I wanted to code, put them on labels, and stuck them in the front cover of the agendas. Now, when I have a behavior problem with a student, I use the codes to make the documentation process as quick as possible. If needed, I elaborate a little. 




It works for me! How do you make your classroom more efficient? Link up below and tell a friend!






3 comments:

  1. I'm ready to link up, but don't see the linky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind...yes I do! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea!! I love it!! I use a clip chart, but with my class this year I don't even really need it. I love the idea of having a code inside the agenda so that way you can tell the parent exactly what happened that day!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!