May 27, 2014

Tuesday Timesavers Linky Party: Last Before Summer Hiatus!

This will be the last link-up until August! First 10 bloggers to link up get to choose any product from my TPT store for FREE! See details below.

My Carolina Classroom
I'm a little bitter that my linky party gets to go on summer vacation before I do.
(11 more days, people!)

ANYWAYS

This little trick is a timesaver and an effort-saver if you are L-A-Z-Y sometimes like I am.

If you are an elementary teacher, you probably have a sign in your room that looks a little something like this:


And if you are anything like me, your sign looks the same for weeks at a time, no matter the weather, because honestly, what teacher has time to update the weather sign? I can barely manage the date.


Thus, I appointed the classroom weather man. I even wrote the impressive title on his desk so that the weather man shall never forget his duty to our classroom. I'm not sure when Aiden updates the weather sign. I never see him do it, but the sign is always accurate. (That must mean that he does it in a quiet, respectful, not-disruptive manner, right?)

P.S. Please don't tell my principal that I wrote on my desks. 

*    *    *

As a token of my appreciation for helping me get this (linky) party started, the first 10 bloggers to link up can have ANY product from my TPT store for free. If you are one of the first 10, email me at mycarolinaclassroom@gmail.com to let me know which product you want. 

Link up below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!