June 2, 2014

Currently June!

I'm finding it hard to believe that is it currently JUNE and that I am almost done with my first year of teaching! Wow!

I'm linking up with Farley for June's Currently.

LISTENING - The Bachelorette, obviously. Who are you rooting for? I'm a fan of Josh, Marcus, Brian, Nick, Chris... okay can I just be Andi?

LOVING - Look at this PRECIOUS clipboard that Ashley (from The Sassy School Teacher) sent me! In her words, it is SO stankin' cute! (So is Ashley.)


THINKING - I have SIX more days left with littles. I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...

WANTING - I want more time in the day. Specifically, I wish I had time to take naps. zzzzz

NEEDING - I need to start organizing and taking apart my room. It will be time to turn in my keys before I know it and I want to be happy with myself when I return in August. :)

SUMMER BUCKET LIST - I'm proud of myself for making hitting the gym a habit; Hopefully I can keep that up this summer. I also want to work on some TPT creations and possibly explore some money-making options with Jamberry... Hey, a girl's gotta eat. 

Also this summer, I have a few weddings to attend, places to go, people to see, and a new-ish city to explore. Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so right! I need to add TPT projects to my summer bucket list! I definitely want to do more of that! Good luck on your last few days! I'm right there with ya!
    JennyB
    One Berry Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your first year teaching! How in the world did you find time to blog your first year?! That in itself is an accomplishment! :) I'm glad I found your blog!

    Teacher at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing your first year!!! Second grade is so much fun!! I think Josh from the Bachelorette has a great smile. There are quite a few that have caught my eye!! Good luck finishing your year!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers to finishing your first year. I too, am wrapping up my first year. I am so glad I found another blogger that watches the Bachelorette! I LOVE, love Josh M. I am a huge UGA fan, and when I found out he used to play for UGA and is Aaron Murray's big brother, I picked him to be engaged to Andi. It is so funny how a Southern SEC mind works. I love that Clipboard! I am thinking that I should make one of those this summer!

    -Jessie
    Whole Hearted Country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I do support the Dawgs... but.... ROLL TIDE! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!