June 20, 2014

Five for Friday, Summer Edition

This is the first official Friday of my SUMMER! Of course I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for one of my favorite linky parties!


1

I just spent the morning with a cup of coffee (or two) blog-hopping with some Georgia girls for their Peachy Blog Hop. I loved it! I snagged lots of great freebies and got a little homesick in the meantime. 


2

UPDATE: The books have been moved inside.


Only because I got my car detailed.

Maybe I will have opened the books by next Friday. Until then, I gave them a comfy little corner of my room that they can live in peacefully without disturbing me. 

3

So far, I have spent my summer being super-productive. I've learned so much during hours of research on an interesting new topic:


It's been extremely educational.

4

I'm only 7 workouts away from ordering my custom Nikes! 


Thoughts?

5

I am LOVING the teacher community I have found on Instagram. Everyone is so inspiring, creative, and supportive! You can follow me on Instagram @mycarolinaclass. See ya there!

Have a great weekend SUMMER!

15 comments:

  1. I love Orange is the New Black. I just finished watching season 2 yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started a few days ago! I'm about halfway through season 1. Love it.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE instagram! Instagram is where I first found out that teachers collaborate by a PLN! I was amazed! It opened the doors for my blog. I'm your newest follower! :)


    I REFUSE to watch Orange is the New Black because I just know I'll get sucked into the Netflix hole. It is so tempting though.

    Amber
    PeppyZestyTeacherista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OITNB is pretty short though... It could be worse. What is summer for, if not for the Netflix hole? ;)

      Delete
  3. I love those Nike's! I just purchased the same kind but they are black and yellow...they are soooo comfy and great for working out / running!
    -Lovely Nina
    Lovely Nina Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to start watching Orange is the new Black now that Game of Thrones is over. I completely LOVE the shoes. Gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good... I am HOOKED! Glad you approve of the shoes. :)

      Delete
  5. Hey Kristin!! So glad to have found your super cute blog! Thanks for your super sweet comments on the GA blog hop. I noticed you were a "no reply" blogger, so I hopped over here to follow you & leave a little note! Funny about GA born, Bama alum in NC - I'm Tennessee born, AL raised (even went my first year of college at Bama), and GA teacher. So glad to "meet" you!!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always mean to check the box but often forget. Thanks for tracking me down! Seriously loved the GA blog hop. :)

      Delete
  6. I love those shoes!!! :) And of course I love instagram...I may be addicted, but it's all good. I just started watching Orange is the New Black, so we shall see how this goes!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you approve of the shoes. Can't wait to see what you think about OITNB.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Orange is the New Black. I just jumped to the bandwagon a few weeks ago. I finished both seasons in about a week!!!! Sad, I know!! I can't wait till Season 3...I hope there is one, do you know?

    Teaching with a Twist
    http://teachingwithtwists.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there will be a season 3 since it is such a hit. I sure hope so!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!