June 19, 2014

My First Pinspired Thursday


This linky party is sooo perfect me because I am a Pinterest addict! So many aspects of my classroom have been "PIN-spired."

I have a love-hate relationship with Pinterest. I love that I have so many great ideas at my fingertips; I hate that I seem to be losing my creativity because of it. 

However, here are just a few - of many - pins I have been inspired by. 

THEIRS:

MINE:


THEIRS:

MINE:


THEIRS:

MINE:


THEIRS:

MINE:

THEIRS:

MINE:

PINspired? You can follow me on Pinterest HERE.

I look forward to being pinspired by your pins! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So many awesome pins! Love that dr Seuss one!!! Thanks for linking up. Hope to see you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I like how you adapted the pins to fit the needs of your classroom. Super cool!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!