I'm linking up with the fabulous Jameson of Lessons With Coffee to share my summer to-do lists.
(I love her blog's name. My roommate got me hooked on coffee this year, and I seriously can't remember how I functioned without it.)
- Clean out last year's data folders and prepare them for next year.
- Map and plan word study lessons for the grade level.
- Decorate my mini corkboards.
- Laminate and cut many task cards.
- Level some new books.
- Attend a few PD courses.
- Keep up with blogging.
- Create some new TPT products.
- Complete my just-for-fun wedding planning class.
- Reach 100 workouts (7 to go!), order some new Nikes, then start working towards my next 100! In other words, stay on track with my exercising.
- Study for and take the GRE. (Tips?)
- Physically and financially survive a few weddings.
- Become too emotionally invested in The Bachelorette, PLL, OITNB, and maybe some other shows. (No shame.)
- Make a point to reach out to long-distance friends while I have the extra time.
- Drive all over the Southeastern US to visit family and friends.
- Make my first trip to Nashville!! Suggestions?
What's on your summer to-do list? Make sure you link up with Jameson to share!