June 20, 2014

Summer To-Do List


I'm linking up with the fabulous Jameson of Lessons With Coffee to share my summer to-do lists.

(I love her blog's name. My roommate got me hooked on coffee this year, and I seriously can't remember how I functioned without it.)

TEACHER LIST:
  1. Clean out last year's data folders and prepare them for next year.
  2. Map and plan word study lessons for the grade level.
  3. Decorate my mini corkboards.
  4. Laminate and cut many task cards.
  5. Level some new books.
  6. Attend a few PD courses.
  7. Keep up with blogging.
  8. Create some new TPT products. 
PERSONAL LIST:
  1. Complete my just-for-fun wedding planning class.
  2. Reach 100 workouts (7 to go!), order some new Nikes, then start working towards my next 100! In other words, stay on track with my exercising. 
  3. Study for and take the GRE. (Tips?)
  4. Physically and financially survive a few weddings. 
  5. Become too emotionally invested in The Bachelorette, PLL, OITNB, and maybe some other shows. (No shame.)
  6. Make a point to reach out to long-distance friends while I have the extra time. 
  7. Drive all over the Southeastern US to visit family and friends. 
  8. Make my first trip to Nashville!! Suggestions?
What's on your summer to-do list? Make sure you link up with Jameson to share!

3 comments:

  1. You need to watch Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill. You'll thank me...I promise!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little embarrassed to tell you that I've already done both! I just finished GG a few weeks ago and I LOVED OTH last summer!

      Delete
  2. "Map and plan word study lessons for the grade level." You go girl!! What a huge undertaking... but what better time to do it!? I love your list, especially becoming too emotionally invested in a show! Can't wait to see which one you choose :)

    Happy weekend!!

    XO, Kelly Anne
    AppleSlices

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!