June 18, 2014

Workin' On It

I'm linking up with KinderGals for Workin' On It Wednesday!

I'm in charge of planning 2nd grade's word study for the coming year.

If you are really observant, you may have noticed that these books are still in my car soo technically I have not started working yet. 

But I do plan on starting sometime this summer... eventually...

So what am I actually working on?

Well, I just started a just-for-fun wedding planning class.

And I just started watching a new show on Netflix.

Therefore, my summer has been super-productive so far.


  1. I have a whole classroom in my car, it seems! It will make it in the house before school starts back! Thanks for linking up.

  2. I LOVE Orange is the New Black. I only have a few episodes to watch and I will be finished with Season 2!!!
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

  3. The car as an office on wheels... yep! It takes me a while to clear out, too :)
    Kidpeople Classroom

  4. Hey Kristin,

    My district uses the Words Their Way program too! I created an amazing product to go along with each sort -- you should check it out (they're my bestsellers). There is one worksheet for each sort and students are required to know the meaning of each word (instead of just the spelling patterns). http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Words-Their-Way-Within-Word-Pattern-Spellers-A-Worksheet-for-Each-Sort-943017 --- sorry for the LONG link! Hope you can use it or maybe it will give you some ideas!

    1. Um, you are AMAZING! Added it to my wishlist! xo


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!