July 9, 2014

Book Club

I'm baaaack!

I had a great trip. I hope that you read some of the Reader Spotlight guest blogger posts that were published on my page while I was gone. Those ladies shared some INCREDIBLE ideas and information! If you missed them, you can read them here.

While on vacation, I got to catch up on some reading. I'm currently reading The Goldfinch for a book club that I am in. Next, I'm hoping to find time to read Let the Great World Spin for my second book club.

Whew! Good thing I've already read the July book for Ramona Recommends' online book club! Have you joined yet?

Click on the picture to check out this month's books and discussions. (Feel free to participate!)
Click here to officially join the book club!

*     *     *     *

What is on your summer reading list? I'm always looking for books to add to my list.

See ya at book club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!