July 11, 2014

FOMO for Friday

I'm experiencing some FOMO (fear of missing out) this week. I'm in good ol' Carolina instead of in Vegas with EVERYONE ELSE IN THE TEACHER BLOGGER WORLD.

Anyways, here's what's going on in my non-Vegas life:

I'm taking the GRE in 10 days. I guess I need to start studying soon... any advice?

[ Side Note: RIP all dreams of women everywhere of marrying Ryan Gosling. ]

The dollar section at my Target is fully-stocked with back-to-school supplies for students AND teachers. I accidentally stocked up on all of these things that I thought I needed.

I hope that your Target dollar section is as awesome as mine is. 
Go forth, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I'm working on a huge new TPT product! It will be a goods and services pack adaptable for K-3 and will include lesson plans, interactive activities, graphic organizers, resource lists, and assessments. 

Stay tuned!!

I just posted my response to this month's book club book. Loving this community!

Click on the picture to check out this month's books and discussions. (Feel free to participate!)
Click here to officially join the book club!

*    *    *    *

I hope you are LOVING summer as much as I am!!


  1. I missed out on Vegas too... But we did book our holiday to North Carolina! Lol! Have a great day!
    Grade 4 Buzz

    1. There's always next year, right??

  2. I wanna be in Vegas too. However I am stuck here in good ol' North Carolina too. Where in NC are you?

    1. Lena and Kristin, I am stuck in North Carolina too! Wishing I was enjoying all the fun in Vegas...maybe next year. I live close to Winston Salem. How about you ladies?


  3. I'm right there with you and the Vegas FOMO! I've already started my a Vegas fund for next year!! :o) I'm excited for your goods & services pack - we're going to be doing that as our first social studies unit!! Can't wait til it comes out!!
    Munchkins Inc.

    1. Ugh!! Maybe I'll see you there in a few years. Dream do come true! ;)

      Econ pack is live on my TPT! It's my best product yet.

  4. OMG! Your gifs were hilarious! Kim crying and the Target lady! LOLOLOL!! I've had serious fomo this week and have been on IG with my Kim cry every few minutes!! Better go check it out now to see what I'm missing!
    A Tall Drink of Water

  5. Replies
    1. Yeah, well, I've had plenty of time to try and be clever since I'M NOT IN VEGAS! *Cue Kim K ugly cry.* ;)

  6. I went into target for work supplies the other day and bought the same paper bins! I hate how they put that stuff at the front of the store! Haha

    Surprisingly Seventh

    1. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Tarjay's dollar section!

  7. Your blog is too cute! :) I'm your newest follower!
    Primary Buzz

  8. Good luck on the GRE! Let's make it a goal that we will be in Vegas next year!


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!