July 21, 2014

My First Monday Made It!

I'm linking up with Tara for Monday Made It for the FIRST time!
(I've been pretty lazy this summer.)

Last week, I made some hall passes for my classroom.
I didn't have any last year and somehow got away with it all year. (Oops.)

And then I laminated them in my brand new laminator which I am completely in love with!

Later, I'll punch some holes and put them on lanyards. 

Also last week, I designed some blue and green chevron bunting for my bulletin boards!

I printed them on my new printer and laminated them using my new laminator...

I am SO technologically advanced now. 

Then - not gonna lie - I let this stack sit in a corner for a few days.

Today, being MONDAY, inspired me to make today stop-being-lazy-and-do-some-work-Monday so I could finally post a Made It Monday!

I sat on my couch forever watching trashy reality TV and cutting until my hands hurt!

I LOVE the final product! 


I can't wait to see what you made this week!

*    *    *

While you are here, make sure you click HERE to enter my giveaway if you haven't already. 
Ends Thursday! 


  1. I love the banners. They are so cute!

  2. I love those banners. I like that you put the circles in the middle. It makes it easier to see the letters!


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!