August 29, 2014

Five for Friday { Back to School }

This whole back-to-school thing is getting to me. I'm exhausted and I'm pretty sure the bottoms of my feet are bruised from all of the standing. I'm not even ashamed to admit that I will absolutely be wearing sneakers with my jeans today... #grandmastatus

I'm linking up with Kacey for my favorite linky party but I'm keeping it short and sweet today (just like me).



My first Donors Choose project was funded on Saturday!!! My document camera actually arrived at school yesterday, but I haven't had time to do anything with it yet.  




I am using Class Dojo this year and am LOVING it. The kids are loving it too. We are only 4 days in, but I think making the switch was a great move. 



I reached 1500 followers on Instagram yesterday and am currently having a giveaway! 


No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. I am giving away 100 grand. *wink* 
See my Instagram for details. 


My Pinterest project of the week was to take pictures of my students and use them to label their book boxes. I am IN LOVE with how they turned out. They are so stinkin cute!!!!! If only you could see their faces!!



Thank goodness for a 3-day weekend! After this first week of school, I actually am in need of a 30-day weekend. Just saying.

I'm going to Atlanta to visit some of my favorite people and to cheer on the Crimson Tide at the Chick-fil-A kickoff game. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

4 comments:

  1. The book box idea is fabulous. I have seen the same idea, but the little pictures were turned into bookmarks. I am inthe planning stages of a Donors Choose project- I hope we are successful!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the pictures on the book boxes. This is the first time I have visited your blog, and I am really glad I found it!! You have some really great ideas! :)
    www.atouchofclassteaching.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!