August 15, 2014

Five for Friday - The Final Countdown



I woke up at 6:30 this morning. I rolled over to go back to sleep (because this is still my SUMMER, people!) and instead, my mind starting running and I couldn't stop thinking about... 
SCHOOL.


I'm going in today to work in my classroom. My to-do list is at least a mile long. 

When I went in on Wednesday, the first day of the school being open since June, my room looked like this:


SIGH.


Let's rewind a little.

Last week, I was in sunny Florida for my last "vacation" of summer. I went to see my dad at his new place and he definitely spoiled me! 




Okay, back to reality.


That's enough for #3. Tina speaks for herself.



Seriously, I am really excited to meet my new babies. I have my list, and the kids should have gotten their letters in the mail yesterday! My Open House is on Thursday. Eeek! I have SO much to do until then... like eat as much Chinese takeout as I can before I have to start packing my lunch again.



IT'S ALMOST FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!


That being said, I need your help. I need a good (and clever and funny and possibly girly) fantasy football team name. It could have something to do with teaching, or not. 

If I end up using your team name idea, you win a free product of your choice from my TPT store.
Okay... GO!

4 comments:

  1. "Sacks in the City" is all I could come up with. I want to be in a Fantasy Football league SO bad but my husband won't let me in his : ( Good luck with the upcoming school year (and season!)

    The Sassy Sub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny that you said that. Sacks in the City is actually the name of our league! It's all girls; You must find a girl-power league to play in!! :)

      Delete
  2. -Victorious Secret
    -No Punt Intended
    -The 12th Woman
    -The Pink Panthers (since you're in NC)

    I had fun with these! Good luck this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand how you feel walking into your classroom and seeing all of your desks in the corner! I have had very little time in my classroom so far, so seeing the only work I have done completely ruined was pretty disheartening! haha

    Suzanna
    Surprisingly Seventh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!