September 15, 2014

August Slant Box

August's SLANT Box theme was hometown pride
I jumped on it because I couldn't resist such a fun theme!

I sent a hometown-themed SLANT box to Samantha over at Droppin' Knowledge. I'm new in North Carolina, so I enjoyed learning more about my state and city while sending another teacher blogger some love! 


  • coffee mug with "rock me mama like a wagon wheel" painted onto it. Wagon Wheel is a song about NC! (Samantha's a coffee-lover like me!)
  • The Best of Me - Nicholas Sparks is a NC author and the book's setting is NC
  • Carolina Panthers koozie (and it is sparkly)
  • North Carolina state symbol stickers
  • Dr. Pepper (Samantha's favorite) - bottled by Pepsi which was founded in NC
  • Carolina blue hand lotion
  • Carolina blue nail polish... and some green for the Green Bay lover
  • trail mix for a salty/sweet snack for Samantha!
You can participate in the SLANT exchange by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!