September 12, 2014

Five GIFs for Friday


I'm linking up with Kacey and keeping it short today. 


I am so over the beginning-of-year testing and paperwork. It just never ends!



Well, I survived 3 weeks, but the kid germs and lack of sleep got me.  I've got the crud. ugh!



I got to use my new document camera this week. Thanks, Donors Choose!!!



P.S. I LOVE giving my kids a hard time about football, especially since I am in South Carolina territory. (This isn't my best story; Don't judge me!)


Roll tide, y'all. 


If you follow me here or on Instagram, you know I had the worst week of my career last week. I may or may not have cried on my way TO school on Monday because I was dreading this week so much. 

Well, the day turned out alright, and on Monday I came home to this!


I'm so thankful for my sweet boyfriend who is on his way to Carolina RIGHT NOW! :)


I left school today like:


It's Friday. I made it. Praise the Lord.



OH! Do you like my blog makeover???!

6 comments:

  1. I think everyone had that kind of week! Hang in there! It will get better! Yes, testing sucks but beginning of the year assessments are necessary to drive instruction. I love all your little gifs!

    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so comforting to know that we are not alone in the struggles we have week to week! Mine was a rough one as well. How sweet of your boyfriend to send you such beautiful flowers! Happy Friday :)

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally had my worst week, this week. I want to pinch some 5th graders' heads off. I love that your bf sent flowers! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of your new blog design! Your gifs made me smile. Thanks!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have our good and bad days but its great that we all have each other to relate to and talk to! Huge points to the boyfriend too!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. They GIFs made me happy. I hope your weeks are going better! XO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!