September 24, 2014

What the Teacher Wore

This is my first time participating in this linky party. I've been making an effort to look cute every day so far, but it's still early in the year... ;) 

On Monday, we were supposed to wear red in honor of our principal's birthday. I don't own any red though; I only wear crimson. (roll tide roll)

Top: Target, Skirt: J. Crew, Boots: Target 

This precious scarf is from Mrs. Mitchell! I believe it's from Target.

I bought this necklace from Wrenn Jewelry for myself in honor of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. I'm in love!

 Today I threw this together. It was so comfy! Obviously I'm on a scarf kick... HELLO FALL!


The yellow scarf is from Nicole
Honestly I don't know that I've ever bought a scarf for myself. Hmmm...

This was fun! I'll be back next week. 


  1. I LOVE every outfit!!! My fave pieces are all of your awesome accessories! That feather scarf is FABULOUS!
    Thanks for sharing.
    It's Elementary, My Dear!

  2. Aww I love the scarf - yes, target! Best scarves ever :) And all of your outfits look darling!!


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!