October 2, 2014

Currently with a TREAT!

HOW is it October already??? I have to admit, if I hadn't been stalking Mrs. Thomas, I wouldn't have even realized that it's time for the Currently linkup!


It's a Thursday night so I am currently watching Scandal, duh! What else would I be doing? Up next is How to Get Away with Murder. SO GOOD. 


Oh, Liv. 

I earned some comp days by working at school over the summer, and I am using my first one tomorrow because MY BEST FRIENDS ARE COMING TO TOWN! I have a lot to do before then, including tons of cleaning and cooking, but I am so so excited. 

My creative juices have really started flowing now that I am fully back in school-mode. I hope they keep flowing. My newest product, and your treat, can be found by clicking the picture below. 
ENJOY!


8 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous about you having tomorrow off! I'm already cooked for this week, and somehow still have to make it through tomorrow! Have fun with your friends in town.

    I love the freebie! I pinned it on my October Pinterest board! :)

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. An early start to the weekend and besties coming in town sounds awesome! Sounds like you have a lot of cleaning to do!

    I love how school refreshes our creativity! Super cute freebie! Thanks for sharing!

    Heidi
    Flipping For First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great day off and enjoy your time with your friends! Thanks for the great freebie!
    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha snap. I'm watching Scandal too.
    Love it!!
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be Olivia Pope when I grow up. ;)

      Delete
  5. Kristin,
    I need to CATCH UP on my Scandal episodes, I'm only in the middle of last season!!! Hopefully I can catch up soon (although I have no idea when) and start watching the newest season! #netflixbinge
    Thanks for the Scoot freebie! Have a great {extra long} weekend!

    If you pop over to my post you can see how to get a fab free Halloween notecards printable! http://goo.gl/GaeqK9

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Lindsey
    It's Elementary, My Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the weekend with your friends!!! Always exciting to have visitors!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!