October 12, 2014

The Sunday Scoop


I'm linking up with the Teaching Trio for the first time!


I spent the weekend on Lake Lanier with my family to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday. As soon as I got home, I crashed for a good Sunday nap. Now, my suitcase and I are having a staring contest. Is it just me, or is unpacking after a trip just THE worst?!

Later I will get around to the normal Sunday chores. 

This week is going to be a crazy one! I have 18 parent-teacher conferences, a field trip, and our fall festival this week. Eeek! Here's to hoping I make it through without getting sick. 


Okay, I'll stop whining now.

I need to get back to work on my fall-themed even and odd bundle. Part of it can be grabbed for free here... That should hold you over until I finish. :)

For now, I'm happy to be catching up on some of my favorite blogs and cleaning out my DVR. I'm trying to fight those Sunday night blues!


P.S. I am totally not unpacking tonight.

 

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend the weekend! I have been guilty of leaving my suitcase packed for over week. I hope your week week goes smoothly and you stay healthy!
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the Sunday Scoop! Hope you have a great Sunday and are able to get done everything you need to on your list! I totally agree that unpacking after a long trip is the worst!

    Elementary Excellence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I can't have a staring contest with my suitcase because it's still in the back of my car :) I'm totally not ready to unpack! I can't wait to see the rest of your Odd/Even Packet!
    Best,
    Jillian Starr
    The Starr Spangled Planner

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have fall festival this week too, but parent conferences were week before last. I can't even say I'm having a staring contest with my suitcase from this weekend, because it's still in the car from last night! I'll get to it soon enough... Thanks for linking up!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award for new bloggers! Check out my post here to accept your nomination:

    http://seebeanteach.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!