December 1, 2014

Currently December


That's definitely not what December looks like where I live, but I can pretend. 


I love linking up with Farley for Currently!

LISTENING { WATCHING }

I started Gilmore Girls on Netflix last week because I've never seen it before. I mean, I've seen a couple episodes here and there but that's it. I know, I know. I'm hooked!

LOVING

I went to a local burger joint with some girlfriends for dinner tonight and it was absolutely one of the best meals I have EVER had. I got a black bean burger that was garnished with avocado and some kind of delicious goodness sauce. I totally should have taken a picture of it. 

THINKING

It's the most wonderful time of the year... time for MOY testing, that is, which is so NOT wonderful. I'm getting anxious and am trying to pack as much content in as I possibly can before we begin testing. Eeek!

WANTING

I want to do some more Christmas shopping, but I am way behind schedule this year! Between my shoulder sprain and leaving town for Thanksgiving, I haven't had time to process and get into the Christmas shopping mood. I tell ya, I'm ready now! I just need to find the time! 

NEEDING

I'm also way behind on my lesson planning. I'm pretty much living on the edge right now by taking it day by day. Again with the shoulder sprain nonsense... The last two weeks I was in too much pain to stay after school and had to go all over the city for appointments. This whole not knowing what I am doing on Wednesday thing is risky business!

GIVING

I would love to give away a great new product to you all, but I don't have anything new to give! That being said, my store will be Buy 1, Get 1 FREE until Wednesday (Dec 3) at midnight EST. 

If you purchase a product from my store before the end time, just email me at mycarolinaclassroom@gmail.com. Tell me your TPT name, what item you purchased, and what item you would like the receive for free. Make sure you mention that you found me through Currently and that you choose a product that is of equal or lesser value. 

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!

5 comments:

  1. Buy 1 get one free? I'll be checking out your store! What a great deal, Thanks!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on "living it on the edge!" I have felt behind in planning all school year! Best of luck with your Christmas shopping... and cute blog!

    Elizabeth
    Learning with Lizz R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hooked on Gilmore Girls lately too - but I am on season 7 - almost done! :( I don't know what I will watch when I finish it. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was watching Gilmore Girls when doing my Currently too! I'm re-watching all of them. It's my favorite show! I'm on season 6 now, so I'm getting pretty close to being finished.

    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I glad to know I'm not the only one who is way behind in everything! I couldn't imagine having mid year testing!! Best of luck to your kiddos!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!