December 24, 2014

Fourteen in '14

I can't believe that 2014 is already coming to a close. What a great year!

Of course I have to link up with some of my favorite bloggers for this linky party.

No explanation is necessary. 

This year I discovered Old Navy's Pixie Pants. I may own 8 pairs now. 

I loved Gone Girl! Read the book first!

I've watched a lot of great TV this year, new and old. My favorite NEW series is How to Get Away With Murder. It's gooooooood.

I love to eat and I love to explore and I love to try new restaurants. Because I live in an area that is newish to me, trying new restaurants is something that I do on the reg.

Disclaimer: This was a TOUGH choice. I don't want any Carolina restaurants to get their feelings hurt. That being said, my favorite restaurant that I tried this year is 82 Queen in Charleston. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was incredibly romantic, and my company was fabulous.

I opened my TPT store in January and began blogging in February. I am so thankful for this incredible online teacher community that I have been welcomed into!

Thanks Patty!!!!

My friends call me the Queen of Pinterest and I'm supposed to pick ONE pin??

I chose this pin because I love this recipe. It's so easy to make and the leftovers freeze then microwave perfectly. This soup is great to take for lunches!!! I hate packing my lunch so the easier the better. 

I couldn't pick just one!

1. Scholastic Warehouse Do's an Don'ts
2. Music to My Ears (using music in the classroom daily)
3. Get Excited About Writing

Yay! An easy one! I'm still so proud an honored that my coworkers voted my First Year Teacher of the Year last year.

I went to Nashville for the first time over the summer and snapped lots of good pictures. 
This one is my favorite!

I have so many fabulous memories to choose from!

One of my favorite memories of the year, and one that is most applicable to this blog, is of when I turned in my keys after completing my first year of teaching. What a sense of accomplishment and pride I had! It was a great day!

With 2015 comes lots of major changes for me. My goal is to stay organized, stay positive, and take things in stride. I'm excited about things to come!


JOY to the World! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love your 14 in 14! Hope you have a great break and beginning to your 2015!



Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!