February 1, 2015

Currently February

I'm totally in denial that it's already February and that the 100th day of school is this week.

Thanks Farley for hosting the fabulous Currently linky party!


I'm about halfway through Gilmore Girls. Love it! 
I haven't decided what I'm watching next. Suggestions?


I am loving this 2015 book list challenge that one of my friends found via PopSugar! My only resolution this year is to read more. I love to read, I just don't make time for it like I should.

I just finished Girls in White Dresses and am currently reading Wild. Wild is different, but good! I loveee Reese Witherspoon so I can't wait to see the movie after I finish reading. 


I should get ready for this week. I was sick with a cold last week so I did not stay late on Thursday or Friday to do any prep for the coming week. I'll need to do some planning tonight and will go in early tomorrow to get materials together. I was hoping for a snow day or at least a delayed start tomorrow. The forecast has been calling for Monday morning snow for the past week but today that snow forecast DISAPPEARED! It's supposed to be rainy with temperatures in the 50's. Sigh


I am tired and my cold is still lingering. I want to take a nap. And it's Sunday. 

I'm going to take a nap after this episode. :)


Boy have I turned into a bad blogger! I didn't realize that January was going to be as crazy as it turned out to be. Things have calmed down and I hope to hop back on the Blogger / TPT train ASAP.


One of my BFFs calls me the Queen of Pinterest. I believe that to be a pretty accurate title, but I like alliterations, hence the title Pinterest Princess. I LOVE Pinterest. You can follow this princess on Pinterest if you want. 

*     *     *

Thanks for coming by!
I hope that you have an inspiring and blessed February. 


  1. I read Wild back in November with my book club. It took a little while to get into it but I enjoyed it. We all went to see the movie together a few weeks back. I'm going to bring your list to my next book club meeting so we can pick from those titles. Thanks! I hope you feel better. I'm also wondering why I didn't think of Pinterest Princess?! That could totally be me! I pin everyday!

  2. A nap sounds fantastic! I sure could use one today too. Bt it so not going to happen for me. Hope it helps you feel better. Love your pagent title, super cute! The book list sounds like a great idea. I am going to have to check it out. Hope you have a great week!

    Luv My Kinders

  3. I finished Gilmore Girls about a month ago. I loved it!! I still haven't found anything that I like as well to replace it. :( {So I started watching it over again instead!}

  4. Thanks for sharing your booklist link. Will have to check out your Pinterest boards.

  5. Hi Kristin,
    I would definitely recommend Nashville on Hulu. Honestly I mainly love it because of all the singing but it will draw you in!
    And I LOVE the Reading Challenge! That is such a fabulous idea! I love how it's not specific books but just general ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    Teaching Voracious Learners


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!