February 6, 2015

Five for Friday: 100 days down



Tuesday was our 100th day of school! As hard as this year had been, I honestly cannot believe I have had my current students for over 100 days. Where does the time go?

I realize I should have taken a picture from outside... ha!

It seems like we have been working on our penguins for about 100 days. They are FINALLY finished and turned out great!

Obviously I had to make my bulletin board a little sassy.

My bulletin board is right next to some bathrooms, on a wall where many classes line up, so I always write a note to other students. 

I finished updating my kid econ unit!! It includes lesson plans, activities, and assessments (oh my)! To celebrate, the product is HALF OFF - only $4 - in my TPT store through Saturday!

Okay, I am going to try this one last time. After this post, I'll stop; I promise!

[ I'm desperate. I know. HELP. ] 

I am desperate to get this project funded before it gets too close to the end of the year.

Donate at least $5 to my project and get any 3 products from my TPT store for FREE! 
You read that right: any 3 products can be yours, no cost limit. 

Email me afterwards to claim your products: mycarolinaclassroom@gmail.com 
TpT store: My Carolina Classroom ** offer valid until project is fully funded

For those of you who visit my blog every Friday to see what GIFs I've chosen, I've been sick this week so I am not my usual sassy self. But I didn't forget about your needs!

This is for you:

Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your penguins are too cute!! I always love your bulletin boards!!
    Feel better! Seems like the Germs are going around everywhere this time of year :o(
    Munchkins Inc.


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!