March 27, 2015

Five for Friday: MIA Edition


I've been MIA in the blogging and IG world. I know. I'm SORRY. 
{ "Call the WAH-mbulance," as my students would say. }


Obviously I have an excuse for being Missing In blogging Action. I have been struggling to get rid of a seriously stubborn sinus infection. It's still a work in progress. Yuck!




I also have been busy working on an exciting new line for my TPT store... CLIP ART! That's right. I've been wanting to get into the clip art business for a while now and have finally taken the plunge.

I have to admit, no one has actually purchased any of my clip art yet, but my sampler set was featured in the TPT newsletter this past week as a free product! 




Earlier this month we celebrated Read Across America.

I am so lucky to work at a fun school and be on the BEST TEAM EVER!!!!

JOE White and the 7 Dwarfs

Hugo's Reading Revolution




We began a new reading unit this week - one of my favorites.

I am IN LOVE with the new anchor chart that I made for it!

If you have any fun ideas for teaching fairytales, fables, and folktales, please let me know!

Sharing is caring! :)




On Wednesday, I hosted a poetry café in my classroom! We had a blast! 
I blogged about it yesterday if you are interested in reading more. 


Thanks for coming by!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. A poetry Cafe in Grade 2 sounds like a lot of fun.
    Thanks for sharing your 5 this week.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!