April 9, 2015

Big News!!!!!!

Hello, from spring break!

The end of my too-short spring break is in sight and I am reveling in my final hours with down time and loved ones. 

I do have to say that this spring break may have been the best one yet, because...

I'M ENGAGED!!!! (And, yes, I'm sunburnt.)

About half of the congratulatory texts/calls/comments we've received have said, "FINALLY!" I personally believe that God and my fiancé have perfect timing and I couldn't be happier.  

That being said...

I've already started the job hunt, which truly is a full-time job in itself!

I've updated my resumé, portfolio, and LinkedIn. I've created a digital portfolio to include in emails since I am moving to a different state. I've sent emails to principals at my top choice schools. I've even had an interview that I think went very well!

Since I am moving, I will be changing the name of my blog and TPT store. I am kicking myself for choosing a location-based title. Stay tuned; Changes will take place this summer.

I really hate change but am embracing the excitement! 

I know that great things are coming my way! EEEEEK!

Alright, back to my spring break of snoozin' and boozin'....


  1. I knew it was happening soon! I'm so excited for you! The fun is just beginning!!!

  2. Congrats!!! And yay for moving to the A! You'll love it here!


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!