May 3, 2015

Currently May

It's already MAY, y'all! I just can't believe it!

I am currently listening to the silence that comes with a Sunday morning. I love Sunday mornings (and Saturday mornings, and any morning that I can lay around in bed without an alarm clock). I give myself a little bit of quiet time on weekend mornings before I listen to music or turn on the TV for background noise. 

I am loving my new blog and TPT store name, School and the City! I think that it really suits me and that it is unique (enough). I thought for weeks about what my new name would be, and many of my favorite ideas were already taken! I love my final outcome, though. 

I went to the Ron Clark Educator Experience on Friday and am STILL thinking about it. It was incredible and I'm still processing everything that I heard and saw! Look for a blog post coming soon recapping my Ron Clark experience. 

I am wanting a Chick-fil-A frosted lemonade... even though I had one last night. I am not usually a frozen lemonade fan, but Chick-fil-A's is mixed with their ice dream and it is SO GOOD. 

Speaking of ice dreams, I am needing to purchase a Pure Barre membership because I am obsessed with Pure Barre. It's expensive, even with a teacher discount, but I'm justifying it with my TPT earnings! I'm going to buy a new membership tonight when I get back in town. In other PB teachers out there?!

I cannot believe that it is almost summer. I have 6 weeks of school left, but that's practically nothing! In July, I am moving back to Atlanta. I don't have a job yet, but I am hoping that I find the right fit as soon as possible so I can stop stressing about it. I am trying to be patient and keep telling myself that I will end up where I am meant to end up. I wish I could go to the TPT conference this summer, but it's not going to happen this year between moving, weddings,  and more craziness!

Thanks for coming by. Have an amazing May!

1 comment:

  1. I have heard so many raves about that frozen lemonade....I have never tried it. Maybe I will have to do so soon (I was going to say today and then realized they are closed on Sundays :( )


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!