May 29, 2015

Five for FriYAY!


1


If you are an Instagram friend of mine, you will know that IT IS OFFICIAL! I have accepted a fourth grade position in Atlanta and the contract has been signed! (They are stuck with me now!) I am so excited but also sooo nervous.

2


Yesterday, I published what is probably my longest and juiciest blog post EVER all about my classroom economy system based on Class Dojo. I'll admit that I'm pretty proud of it. Click the picture to check it out if you haven't already!

3


We have been doing a lot of reader's theater in my room lately. The kids love it and keep begging for more! Earlier this week, my kids performed skits based on Aesop's fables. This week they are working on skits from PBS Kids ZOOM Playhouse. It's been great!! They are too cute!

4


This is not teaching-related but I am completely obsessed with Pure Barre. It's the hardest workout class I've ever taken and I sincerely enjoy it. I am sad that I'll have to leave my studio but excited to get plugged in again in Atlanta. Any other PB teachers out there?!

5

I'm too tired to think of a fifth thing, y'all. I have nine days left of school (with kids). NINE. 

That's my fifth thing. I HAVE NINE DAYS LEFT TO SURVIVE!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job. I'm a transplant from NC myself. Metro Atlanta is a great place. I haven't taught in Atlanta proper though.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job!!!! Enjoy every minute!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job and welcome to Georgia! I am also moving to Atlanta (only from Athens, though!) to be with my fiance and will be teaching at a new school in the area, but still teaching 2nd grade. It's exciting and scary all at once! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog! -Stephanie Applelight Moments By Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!