May 13, 2015

Real Teachers of Blog County


I'm linking up with Hilary for her great linky party. 

Can I just say that I love this idea?

TEACHERS ARE REAL PEOPLE TOO! 

WE [TRY TO] HAVE LIVES!

This month's topic is BOOKS. Perfect!

Favorite Children's Book:

My favorite kids book / picture book is the Giving Tree. 
It has no competition.


Favorite Grown Up Book:



I actually love ANYTHING by the very talented Jodi Picoult.

Favorite Teacher Book


Love this book full of anchor charts! It has every concept you can imagine!


Favorite Guilty Pleasure Book

I don't really have a guilty pleasure BOOK, but I do have something I read as a guilty pleasure...


Make sure to link up with Hilary for this fun linky party. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooohh! I love anything by Jodi Piccoult as well! Thank you so much for coming by and linking up!
    Hilary
    Primary Planet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!