June 2, 2015

Currently JUNE!




LISTENING: I loooove me some Bobby Bones. They are hilarious and they are my best best friends in real life in my dreams. They are all about "pimpin' joy" and making the world a better place. I bet they would love what Farley is doing for Wimberley!

LOVING: Hi, my name is Kristin and I'm addicted to Pure Barre. It's the hardest workout I've ever done and I am obsessed with it! Any other LTB teachers out there?!

THINKING: I have my first bridal shower this week, and I've been asked what my new monogram is going to be. I am torn between keeping my middle or last name. My middle name is a family name from my dad's side, so I'm not worried about offending my dad's family by dropping my last name, if I choose to do that. Thoughts on this???

WANTING: SUMMER. Obviously. 8 more days with kids, including today, not that I'm counting...

NEEDING: Absolutely nothing. Farley's description of Wimberley brings me back to my college days when Tuscaloosa was destroyed by an E4 tornado. I don't know anything about Wimberley, but I know what it's like to see a place you love torn about. I know what it's like to not understand how everyone's world kept turning when my little world was never going to be the same. I'm reminded how thankful I am for my life and everything in it. Thank you, Farley, for using your vast reach to spread awareness and make a difference!

SUMMER LOVIN': It's going to be a great summer! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh you're SO close to summer break!! Enjoy the last 8 days with your kiddos!! :)

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrestled with the decision about keeping my middle or last name when I got married. I am one of 3 girls and there aren't any boys to carry on my dad's last name. I ended up going with keeping my middle name. Both of my sisters kept their last name. So I guess it all worked out. Enjoy those last 8 days!

    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE bobby bones and same as you - I feel like they're my real best friends!!!! Enjoy your bridal shower!
    Michelle
    BigTime Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for your wonderful donation!!! You are awesome…
    I kept my middle name
    so I am Meghan Leigh Farley…
    it is slightly repetitive but the alternative was… Meghan Freeman Farley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!