June 23, 2015

Dare to Dream


Week 2 of the TPT Seller Challenge is Dare to Dream.

I have many, many goals for my Teachers Pay Teachers store and my little blog. 

Although my TPT experience has been a blessing financially and I do hope that my store continues to grow, I have chosen to blog about my dreams for how I hope to grow as an individual. 

BUILD RELATIONSHIPS

This online teacher community is absolutely incredible, really. 

At this point in time, there is a serious problem in this country of lack of support and respect for teachers. I won't get into that, but how amazing it is to see teachers support each other. I am so thankful to be a part of this community!

I hope that my relationships continue to develop and that I get to add to my list of amazing teachers I've met via blogging and Instagram. I sure hope that I can join the incredible group of metro Atlanta teacher bloggers and creators when I move there this summer!

TPT CONFERENCE

I dream of attending the conference in Vegas. I had major FOMO last year and wish I would have gone! It's not happening this year because of my big move, and it's not happening next year because I'm getting married instead... Life is exciting, y'all! 

I do hope to get there one day. For now, I'll live vicariously through all of you that are going.

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT

Overall, I dream that my experience with TPT will continue to help me grow as a teacher. 

Creating for Teachers Pay Teachers is a hobby of mine that I find fun, but it is also challenging. Sometimes ideas come easily, but more often I have to challenge myself, especially after a long day of teaching. I think that creating for TPT has helped me grow as a teacher because most of my ideas for products stem from questions that I ask myself reflectively about my teaching: How could I have done that more effectively? Can I create a tool to use my time more efficiently? How can I make that concept fun for my students? You get the idea. I am constantly asking myself how I can be better. 

I'm thankful to the TPT for promoting personal growth. 

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading about your dreams!


P.S. If you haven't heard - As part of the seller challenge I have created a Facebook page for School and the City. Stop by to grab your first fan freebie!!

2 comments:

  1. I got married last year and couldn't attend the TpT conference either! Thankfully I am lucky enough to go this year, BUT I think the longer you wait, the better it gets ;) Let them work the kinks out. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goal #2!! I agree, I would love to attend the TPT conference-I am going to make this a goal for next year!
    http://teachingcreatingandsharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!