June 30, 2015

Make Your Masterpiece: Me & We Book (Win One!)

Thank you, TPT Seller Challenge, for motivating me to create this summer. I'm sure the creative juices will kick in once I start getting ready to go back to school, but right now I'm content with being lazy and pretending I don't have a job. *wink*

For this challenge, I created a new back to school product. It's called a ME & WE book. I actually got this idea from my old mentor (shoutout, Rhonda!). I've done this activity with my class for the past two years, but had never thought to turn it into a digital product. Kids love the activity, and they love reading the class book all year long.

PIN ME! :)

CLICK HERE to view this product.
It's on sale for this week only!

I'm giving away one copy of this product to one lucky reader.
Check out the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


  1. I love this idea! And it's just genius that "me" and "we" look so nice upside down! I would have never thought of that! You've created a wonderful masterpiece.

    Kelsey Buckles
    Simply Magical Learning

  2. This is a great idea! I am a first year teacher and am looking for activities for my first week of school and would definitely use this in my classroom! Thanks for making another great product!

  3. This is awesome! I love this hands-on masterpiece!

    I am also looking for a peer editor as part of the challenge - would you like to swap with me? Here's the blog post about my product:


    -Danielle @ Nouvelle


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!