June 13, 2015

Summer Bucket List Linky

Thanks Natalie at What the Teacher Wants for hosting this fun summer linky!

I still have one teacher workday until I am officially on summer break, but I'm ALMOST THERE!


I'm in the process of packing up my classroom and will be moving it to my new school soon! Now that my school year is finally over, I can start trying to wrap my head around that fact that I'll be teaching 4th grade in less than 2 months. Yikes! I'm excited but I have a ton to do!


First up I have my best friend's wedding! I'll be in Alabama for 5 glorious days celebrating her and her new hubby with my greatest friends. We still have a lot to do to prepare for the bachelorette party and the wedding itself, but it will be a BLAST!

Mid-July, I'll be moving back to Atlanta. Finally my long-distance relationship with be over forever!!! I have an apartment waiting for me. Moving is the worst but I'm excited about decorating my new home and all of the exciting changes that come with moving to a new city!

In the midst of all that craziness, I'm hoping to continue attending Pure Barre, my latest fitness obsession. I am seeing changes already and just love how I feel after I leave class. I'm also still hooked on my FitBit, which keeps me up and moving on a daily basis.


My Carolina besties and I still have a few things to cross off of our NC bucket list before I move away. Lots of fun is to be had!

The only other trip I am taking this summer is to the beach for the 4th of July. Can't wait to soak up some much-needed sun!

Thanks for coming by.

Have a FANTASTIC summer!


  1. How fun! This is going to be quite a summer! =)

  2. So fun! Good luck with your move and new grade - you have a lot on your plate this summer! Thanks so much for linking up!

  3. We are practically going to be neighbors! I live about 30 minutes south of Atlanta, and I moved here from North Carolina. Are you sure we're not twins who were separated at birth?!?! Congratulations on your new job and new home. I hope the move brings you joy!
    Storybook Endings in Second


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!