July 6, 2015

I'm not in Vegas, but... (linky)

It's that time of the year again; It seems like EVERYONE is in Vegas.

To all of you teachers that are attending the conference: I am so envious of you and will be living vicariously through you by stalking all of your social media accounts! I hope you have THE BEST TIME.

However,

I'm not in Vegas.

I'm experiencing serious FOMO just like I did last year! Who's with me?!


I was planning on making it to Vegas this year for the TPT conference, but life had other plans.

Let's stay positive here.

We all have very good reasons for not being in Vegas right now. Let's hear them!

You can grab the following image to post on your Instagram. Use our hashtag, #notinVegasbut, to share the great things you are doing instead. Make sure to tag me so I can see what you are up to!

Wanna blog about it? You can also link up below! Can't wait to read about your summers!


Okay, let's talk about me. *wink*

I'm not in Vegas, but I am currently packing up everything I own because I am moving to Atlanta in JUST A FEW DAYS to begin a whole new adventure!


Packing is no fun, and I'm extremely sad about the amazing people that I am leaving behind here in Charlotte. However, I know that I have so much to look forward to! I can't wait to live in the same city as my man again as well as so many other people that I adore.

I am stoked about my new school too. I actually got moved back to 2nd grade (WHOOHOO) and am so blessed to be at a great school. Now I have to wait patiently to get in and transform my new classroom. Eeeek!



5 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you have a lot of great changes coming. Good luck with the move. Atlanta sounds like a win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I HATE CHANGE!! My past few blog posts have documented my emotional struggles, but I'll be over the hump soon. At this point I'm just ready for the moving period to be OVER! :)

      Delete
  2. Where will you be teaching in ATL? I taught in Gwinnett for many years. Good luck with your move!
    Caitlin
    TheRoomMom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone enjoy your summer off sans Las Vegas! I'm so glad I'm not the only one lamenting my lack of Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How exciting for you! Prayers and best wishes for all the changes in your life!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!