July 14, 2015

Yes, I'm on Periscope.

And I am ADDICTED. 

Seriously, it's essentially free professional development from all of your favorite teacher bloggers. Oh, and you can attend this professional development while sitting on your couch in your pajamas while eating M&Ms. 

I originally created my Periscope account using my personal Twitter account and handle, because I had NO CLUE that Periscope was going to blow up! If you are still following me there, make sure you go follow my new Periscope account @SchoolAndTheCty. 

Yes, that's School and The City without the i. Naturally my name is 1 letter too long for Twitter.


So what are you waiting for? Go follow me!

As soon as I get moved in to my new home in a few days, I do plan to broadcast more often. 

I can't wait to give you a tour of my new classroom!!

Alright, I'm off to watch tonight's Periscope hop.

Remember, stalking is caring. 


P.S. Thanks for connecting all of us, Sheila Jane

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha - "Stalking is caring" is going to be my new mantra!!! Also, can't wait to see what you share via Periscope!

    Theresa
    True Life I’m a Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!