October 25, 2015

Sharing Sunday: November

Contractions, nonfiction, and Thanksgiving... oh my! All of that combined with regrouping, counting money, and Red Ribbon Week makes for a busy, busy month in second grade.

Don't worry; my friends from The Primary Peach and I have done the planning for you! I've sifted through many resources and chosen my favorites to share with you.


Make sure to click on the pictures below to get your resources

Clicking will take you to a PDF file, where you can click around on the individual pictures to check out all of the blog posts and freebies. 





Make sure to head back to the Primary Peach for MORE November fun and freebies!

Please follow along on InstagramFacebookPinterest, and TPT for more ideas to make your teaching life a little easier! Have a happy November!!


1 comment:

  1. What awesome resources! I can't wait to check them all out and I'm already planning on using that Disguise a Turkey activity. Thanks for sharing!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!