November 29, 2015

Sharing Sunday: December

Y'all. This year has FLOWN by. Since this year has been so difficult for me (hence the lack of blogging), I really thought it would pass slowly. I honestly am having trouble fathoming that it's practically December!

Don't worry; my friends from The Primary Peach and I have done the planning for you! I've sifted through many resources and chosen my favorites to share with you.

My primary focuses for our three weeks of December are teaching my second graders about telling time and informational writing. 

Make sure to click on the pictures below to get your resources

Clicking will take you to a PDF file, where you can click around on the individual pictures to check out all of the blog posts and freebies. 

Make sure to head back to the Primary Peach for MORE November fun and freebies!

You can find me on InstagramFacebookPinterest, and TPT for more ideas to make your teaching life a little easier! Have a happy November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!