November 28, 2015

What's on Your TPT Wishlist?

Now that we are all STUFFED from Thanksgiving and totally relaxed after some extra days off from school, it's time to get your fingers ready for mouse-maneuvering and clicking. Cyber Monday is coming!

I have lots of shopping to do - from the comfort of my couch - when I get home from school on Monday. I plan to spend my hard-earned money on some Christmas gifts and on new Teachers Pay Teachers products, of course! 

My TPT wishlist and cart are full. 
Is your cart ready??

Here are the top three wishlisted items from my own TPT store, School and the City. Thanks to Teaching in the Tongass for hosting this fun linky!

My reading strategy checklist is my best-selling product. I have this checklist printed for each of my students and in my conferring binder for easy reference. It's truly a tool that I use every day and am incredibly thankful for!

You can read more about the checklist and see what else is in my conferring binder here.

These editable station signs were created on whim for me to use during my open house last year. The lovely Instagram community encouraged me to create an editable product out of them. They are a hit on Teachers Pay Teachers, and they come in multiple colors/designs.

Lastly, my growing word study bundle was designed to supplement Words Their Way. It is wishlisted and complimented often. It's a growing bundle, which means products are added as they are created. The price increases as products are added. If you buy it now, you will receive any new word study products for FREE just by re-downloading the product on TPT.

Words Their Way is daunting and overwheleming... which led to the creation of these products, which are also all available individually. You can read more about how I implement Words Their Way here

Thanks for coming by my blog. Please feel free to follow along via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin, Instagram, and Facebook

Happy shopping! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin! Thank you so much for linking back to the page and for your post!


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!