January 3, 2016

Sharing Sunday: January

My break sure was fabulous, and I hope yours was too! I hate to break it to you, but it's almost time to go back to school - if you haven't already!

Hey, at least your lesson planning for January will be easy because my friends from The Primary Peach and I have done the planning for you! I've sifted through many resources and chosen my favorites to share with you.

My primary focuses for January are teaching my second graders about characters in reading and regrouping in math. We will also be doing some goal setting as testing approaches... BOO.

Make sure to click on the pictures below to get your resources

Clicking an image will take you to a PDF file, where you can click around on the individual pictures to check out all of the blog posts and freebies. 

As far as goal-setting goes, we will be referring to our data folders. Students will review data and make specific, measureable goals to meet by the end of the year. It's a great way for us to get our minds right before testing at the end of the month.

CLICK for more information!

Good luck heading back to school, sweet friends. Make sure to head back to the Primary Peach for MORE January fun and freebies!

You can also find me on InstagramFacebookPinterest, and TPT for more ideas to make your teaching life a little easier! Have a happy November!!


  1. I love these ideas. Thanks for the new suggestions. Hope your jump back in to January goes well.

    Notes From the Portable

  2. So many fabulous ideas!! Thanks for these great ideas!!


Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!