February 28, 2016

Sharing Sunday: March

It's practically March, y'all! Can you believe it? It's all downhill from here, right?

Hey, at least your lesson planning for March will be easy because my friends from The Primary Peach and I have done the planning for you! I've sifted through many resources and chosen my favorites to share with you.


My primary focuses for March are teaching my second graders about fractions in math and space in math. 

Make sure to click on the pictures below to get your resources


Clicking an image will take you to a PDF file, where you can click around on the individual pictures to check out all of the blog posts and freebies. 

Make sure to head back to the Primary Peach for MORE March fun and freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!