March 20, 2016

Sharing Sunday: Almost April!

It's almost my favorite month, April!

April is my favorite because it contains my BIRTHDAY and of course SPRING BREAK! Yippee! I also am closing on a house and attending three weddings this month which means I have lots of celebrating to do!

Hey, at least your lesson planning for April will be easy because my friends from The Primary Peach and I have done the planning for you! I've sifted through many resources and chosen my favorites to share with you.

My primary focuses for April are teaching my second graders about poetry.

Make sure to click on the pictures below to get your resources

Clicking an image will take you to a PDF file, where you can click around on the individual pictures to check out all of the blog posts and freebies. 

Make sure to head back to the Primary Peach for MORE April fun and freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your input!